Object required in AJAX

DavidC

I have an asp.net web page using framework 3.5 and recently added a
ModalPopupExtender control to a webpage. All was working fine for a couple
hours and then I started getting the yellow browser error in lower left
corner of the webpage. I opened up the error and it gave me the following.

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0;
SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media
Center PC 6.0; MDDR; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Timestamp: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 17:28:23 UTC

Message: Object required
Line: 1
Char: 2426
Code: 0
URI:
http://lifedev03/MCFICore/ScriptRes...aS_dkY-USHvoQ4LYwJCSkjhb81&t=ffffffff9bce653f

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this? I show no errors on the aspx page in
VS 2008. Thanks.

Guest

URI:http://lifedev03/MCFICore/ScriptResource.axd?d=GFYuvreTxADM97NnZhYYKW...

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this?  I show no errors on the aspx page in
VS 2008.  Thanks.

Try to move your code out of ModalPopupExtender. Perhaps, it would be
easy to catch the error.