object required, problem with memory?

Pablo

Hi,

I am sometimes getting a error ('Object required') in my ASP script like this:
1 On Error resume next
2 dim loCOM
3 set loCOM = createobject("MyComponent.Object")
4 loCOM.Method(param)
5 If err <> 0 then
6 Response.Write "Error ( COM ) : " + ERR.Description
7 Response.End
8 end if

The Error occurs sometime and then based on the same param works well, therefore i don't suspect method from line 4. The Method has own implementation of error handling and doesn't rise a error to script.
I think, it's a problem with createobject (out of memory?)
Our IIS server has 2GB but it occurs when ~700MB is used and near 70MB per this process (High isolation).
The object hasn't a constructor implementation in Class_initialize.
I can't use dh.exe for tracking memory on my production server.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Pablo