Object variable or With Block variable not set error

Guest

Hi,

I'm getting this error msg with this piece of code:

Dim oCmdGetFilePath As New System.Data.OracleClient.OracleCommand
Dim rdrFilePath As System.Data.OracleClient.OracleDataReader
Dim strSQL As String = "Select RESPONSE_DATA_FILE_PATH From ..."
Dim sFilePath As String = ""

oCmdGetFilePath =
Context.Session("oConnMgr").Connection.CreateCommand()
oCmdGetFilePath.CommandText = strSQL

rdrFilePath = oCmdGetFilePath.ExecuteReader()

rdrFilePath.Read()
sFilePath = rdrFilePath.Item(0)

I tried creating the OracleDataReader as New but it wouldn't allow it,
saying "Overload resolution failed because no 'New' is accessible."

Any help is appreciated.

ND