    http://www.altova.com/features_code.html).

    Any ideas?

    , Jun 26, 2006

  2. On 2006-06-25 23:46:52 -0400, said:

    > I'm looking for a way, given a complex set of XML schema, to easily
    > have Ruby objects. Sort of like ActiveRecord, except for XML, not SQL.
    > (An example of this using a generator is:
    > http://www.altova.com/features_code.html).
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Well, you could try xampl <http://rubyforge.org/projects/xampl/>. It is
    something that I've written. It is based on example documents not
    schemas. There are some (poorly formatted) articles about it here:
    <http://recursive.ca/hutch/index.php?cat=26>.

    Cheers,
    Bob

    --
    Bob Hutchison -- blogs at <http://www.recursive.ca/hutch/>
    Recursive Design Inc. -- <http://www.recursive.ca/>

    Bob Hutchison, Jul 1, 2006

  3. Trans Guest

    wrote:
    > I'm looking for a way, given a complex set of XML schema, to easily
    > have Ruby objects. Sort of like ActiveRecord, except for XML, not SQL.
    > (An example of this using a generator is:
    > http://www.altova.com/features_code.html).
    >
    > Any ideas?

    I though there was a to_xml method in Ruby already? hmm.. try 'soap'.

    T.

    Trans, Jul 1, 2006