Object / XML Mapper (OXM?)

Bob Hutchison

I'm looking for a way, given a complex set of XML schema, to easily
have Ruby objects. Sort of like ActiveRecord, except for XML, not SQL.
(An example of this using a generator is:
http://www.altova.com/features_code.html).

Any ideas?

Well, you could try xampl <http://rubyforge.org/projects/xampl/>. It is
something that I've written. It is based on example documents not
schemas. There are some (poorly formatted) articles about it here:
<http://recursive.ca/hutch/index.php?cat=26>.

Cheers,
Bob