ObjectDataSource returns empty object

Chris Zopers

Hello,

I have some textboxes in a FormView control. The FormView is bound to an
ObjectDataSource. The ObjectDataSource has a SelectMethod that gets an
object and the textboxes in the FormView are bound to the Object's
properties. This all works fine.

The ObjectDataSource also has an UpdateMethod that points to a function
that accepts the whole object as a parameter. But when I call the
ObjectDataSource.Update() method, the specified function is called, but
the object-parameter is always a completely empty object.

Does anyone recognize this problem and how can I solve this?

Greetings,
Chris