ObjectDataSource TypeName.

Ashish

Hi All,

I want to be able to specify typename property of the object datasource
to the classname of the code behind of the user control that its
declared on..

for example
<asp:ObjectDataSource ID="odsImageSets"
runat="server"
TypeName="Controls_ImageSets
" SelectMethod="FindAllByProductId" DeleteMethod="Delete"
UpdateMethod="Save" >

but it doesnt recognize the typename...

I read one reply by ScottGu that "one needs to add assembly prefix to
the objectdatasource rather than just classname directly"

http://forums.asp.net/thread/1259440.aspx

can someone help me with how to specify assembly prefix in
objectdatasource typename ?

thanks