objectlist and templated checkbox

Trine

Please has anyone tried to add a checkbox column to an obejctlist AND
suceeded in taking a boolean value from a dataset to check or uncheck it.
I have the following code which give me a devicespecific templated checkbox
(it only displays a checkbox) :

<mobile:SelectionList SelectType="ChekcBox" ..... >
<Item Selected='<%#
Convert.ToBoolean(((ObjectListItem)(((ObjectList)(Container.NamingContainer)).Selection))["primaryvalue"])%></Item>
</mobile:SelectionList>

in another objectlist I try a different approach and this code brings me the
boolean value in text:
<Field Title="Primary Value" Name="primaryvalue"
DataField="primaryvalue"></Field>

but I cant seem to make the two things work together. Any suggestions?