Objectlist detailswindow

EMW

Hi,

For my ASP.NET mobile application I have an objectlist on my form which is
populated by a dataset.
When I run it, I can tap on one of the row items and I get a nice details
view (created by the control).
Is it possible to add a link to that details window?
The list shows some possible downloads and I would like it to be possible
that the user first taps on it, then get the details view and he can tap on
a link or button to download it.

Is this possible and if yes, how?

rg,
Eric

Lee_Nover

that the user first taps on it, then get the details view and he can tap
on
a link or button to download it.

Is this possible and if yes, how?

yep .. just add a Command like 'Download' :)

you can do it in designtime or rt with:

cmdDl = new System.Web.UI.MobileControls.ObjectListCommand("Download",
"Download");
void olDelavci_ShowItemCommands(object sender,
ObjectListShowCommandsEventArgs e) {
//if (isdownloadable) {
olDelavci.Commands.Add(cmdDl);
//}
}

void olDelavci_ItemCommand(object sender, ObjectListCommandEventArgs
e) {
if (e.CommandName == "Download") { .. do your download

EMW

thanks!