    Is this possible and if yes, how?

    rg,
    Eric
    EMW, Oct 15, 2004

  2. EMW

    Lee_Nover Guest

    > that the user first taps on it, then get the details view and he can tap
    > on
    > a link or button to download it.
    >
    > Is this possible and if yes, how?

    yep .. just add a Command like 'Download' :)

    you can do it in designtime or rt with:

    cmdDl = new System.Web.UI.MobileControls.ObjectListCommand("Download",
    "Download");
    void olDelavci_ShowItemCommands(object sender,
    ObjectListShowCommandsEventArgs e) {
    //if (isdownloadable) {
    olDelavci.Commands.Add(cmdDl);
    //}
    }

    void olDelavci_ItemCommand(object sender, ObjectListCommandEventArgs
    e) {
    if (e.CommandName == "Download") { .. do your download
    Lee_Nover, Oct 16, 2004

  3. EMW

    EMW Guest

    thanks!