ObjectList Urgent Help!

longzhang50

I am using the ObjectList to display both list view and detailed item
view. It has been working fine. Now a showAddr field has been
introduced to control whether the address show show up in the detailed
view or not. I've got an "no data binding event" for using the "<%#
DataBinder.Eval(Container, "ShowAddr") %>. Can somebody help?

<mobile:ObjectList ID="barObjectList" Runat="server"
CommandStyle-StyleReference="subcommand" AutoGenerateFields="False"
LabelStyle-StyleReference="title" StyleReference="link"
LabelField="barName" OnItemSelect="Item_Click">

<Field Title="Bar" DataField="barName" />
<Field Title="Neighborhood" DataField="location" " />

<Field Title="Time" DataField="address" visible = "<%#
DataBinder.Eval(Container, "ShowAddr") %>" />

</mobile:ObjectList>