    Please help….

    Thanks

    C.Fleury

    =?Utf-8?B?Y0ZsZXVyeQ==?=, Mar 24, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Y0ZsZXVyeQ==?=

    Bruce Barker Guest

    you probably stored your field values in a vb shared module. unlike vb6,
    these are shared between all threads in the appdomain. this means every
    browser request is using the same data. you need to switch to a session
    model.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Bruce,

    I have all my structures defined as public in a VB module....is that what
    you mean ?. How can I have the same in a session mode (sorry for the
    ignorance) ?

    Thanks

    C.Fleury

    =?Utf-8?B?Y0ZsZXVyeQ==?=, Mar 25, 2005