Objects that seems not to be there

Victor Gil

Hi all, I have a form in which I create some checkboxes dinamically inside a
DIV using innerHtml.

The user types the text associated to the checkbox (it will be the
description text in a database) and then I create it.

It appears in the page but when I validate the form I want to make sure the
user has check at least one of the checkboxes but javascript doesn't see
them. I have to reload the page, as I have inserted the new checkboxes in a
database this time the checkboxes appear but not using InnerHtml (it's php
who creates the html with the checkboxes.) and then it works. Any idea?