Obsolete Errors and Deprecated Errors using Dotnet Framework 2.0

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by SenthilVel, Jun 7, 2006.

  1. SenthilVel

    SenthilVel Guest

    Hi

    I am building my Dotnet Framework 1.1 C# code with VS2005 (Framework2.0) .

    For this process i use NAnt 0.85 RC4 Version.

    During the Build i get errors like :

    1. "Method is Deprecated" ..change to ......
    2. When i Open VS2005 and build i get errors like " Method is Obsolete" ...

    i am following this link in MS to get the list of Obsolete methods:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/programming/obsoleteapi/default.aspx

    Question:

    1. Are both the error messages the same "Obsolete" & "Depreacted" as per
    VS2005 ?
    2. do we have a seperate web page which states the List of Deprecated
    Methods also ?

    Please let me know

    Thanks
    Senthil