Obtain Mcse,Mcsa,Mcdba,Mcsd .Net,Ccna,Ccnp Without Exams(Pay After Check Resutls)100% Passing Gauran

Certificaitons Without Exams

All Certifications Like
MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,SOLARIS,ORACLE,SAP,MICOSOFT BUSINESS
SOLUTIONS,EMC at your doorstep without exams..and with 100% passing
guarantee...No need to go to any testing centre...we will do everything
on behalf of you...
We own several test centres worldwide and are able to offer you this
fantastic service.
If you would like a 100% guaranteed pass, then please read on
further......
Mail only at this email id :- (e-mail address removed)

We are able to offer a guaranteed pass for the following: Microsoft,
Cisco, Comptia, Oracle, Solaris.
Please send a request for any test that you require and these will be
sat on your behalf at one of our officially approved testing centres.
All of the following prices include exam fees and a small
administration charge for the service.

Microsoft any exam :- 400 usd
ccna :- 900 usd
ccnp :- 9990 usd each exam
comptia A+ :- 850 usd each exam
comptia net+ :- 1300 usd
comptia security + = 1300 usd
Citrix each exam :- 1000 usd
sap each exam :- 1200 usd
oracle 9i :- 2800 usd
oracle 10g :- 2400 ussd
Microsoft Business Solution each exam :- 800 usd(including exam fee)

bunndle offer :-

mcse 2003+ccna(hot hot hot) :- 3000$
mcse 2003+ccna+ccnp(hot) :- 5999$

As mentioned previously this is the TOTAL amount including exam fees
with no hidden extras.
NO payment will be required before getting exam results, so please do
not worry. This is a genuine offer.

We will sit the exams for you and then send login details for the
official secure testing site.
After confirmation of pass results you will be required to make payment
via the Western Union website.----( this facility is only available for
MICROSOFT exams only)
This offer is open to anyone worldwide. Our friends from the USA and
UK are always welcome!!

If you are interested in this incredible offer we will need the
following details in advance.
1. Candidates full name
2. Full postal address including country.
3. A scanned image of either a current valid passport or driving
license.
4. Landline or cell phone number
5. Correct exam numbers and names of exams required.

The current turnaround for exams is around 1 week. Usually a little
quicker.
If any further questions need to be answered then please feel free to
contact me on this
Email id...
(e-mail address removed)