OC4J deployment problem (2 WARs in one EAR)

Matthew

This is my firs post here fo Hi everyone, and sory for my bad
english :)

I've got rather simple problem with deploying my web-app to Orion/
OC4J. Here it is:

I've got one big web application, but i can divide it into few
functional modules, grouped in few folders. My team is now working
only at one of those modules so it's a great wasting time to build the
whole application every time something is changed. I've got an idea to
make two WARs - one with the module developers work at and one with
the rest of modules. Those two WARs should be placed in one ear which
is deployed to OC4J.

Now I have two WAR - myModule.war and restModules.war and they are
packeg into one ear called myApp.ear. Everything would be fine, but
one - oc4j automatically unpack myApp.ear to "myApp" folder and, what
worse, automatically unpack my two WARs info two separate folder.

Do you have any idea how to configure OC4J/Orion to unpack two WARs to
the same folder? Nothing else is needed, that's the only thing...
Or maybe you have any other idea how to speed up build and deploy
process in my app?

Thanks in advance for all answers
-matthew