OCI announces open source CORBA ORB in Perl

spence_m

Hi everyone,

for those of you who have been looking for a way to combine the Perl
scripting language with an object model, we have opalORB.

It is from the folks who brought you commercially supported TAO ( a C+
+ ORB),
JacORB (a Java ORB), OpenDDS (real-time Pub Sub middleware) and MPC
(Perl based multipltatform/IDE build tool).

It is free, very solid and ready for production use. For more
information please go here:

http://www.ociweb.com/products/opalorb

regards Malcolm Spence
Director of Business Development