ocx doesn't show dll resources

Dani

Hi,

my application consists in various dll's and an .exe ( it's MFC ). Now
I created an .ocx to use the application as a plugin in another
application
framework. The problem is that as plugin my error-messages coming from
my own error-handler are not displayed. How come? I suppose that the
..ocx cannot get the string resources of my dll's. How can I solve this
problem?

Thanks in advance
Dani

velthuijsen

Dani said:
Hi,

my application consists in various dll's and an .exe ( it's MFC ). Now
I created an .ocx to use the application as a plugin in another
application
framework. The problem is that as plugin my error-messages coming from
my own error-handler are not displayed. How come? I suppose that the
.ocx cannot get the string resources of my dll's. How can I solve this
problem?

Thanks in advance
Dani

Wrong news group for your problem.
Try one of the comp.os.ms-windows subgroups. A newsgroup appropiate for
the compiler you are using might also be able to help you.