odbc.net in asp.net

hbabu

"connection.open fails now".

Initially I had .Net framework 1.0. Installed odbc.net. Then I was able to
connect to Sybase Sql Anywhere Database successfully in all 3 types of app
(windows, web, web-service)

I had installed .Net 1.1, also the other change in my machine is, I had run
the virus patch.
Now I am able to connect to the Sybase Anywhere Database thru odbc.net only
from windows app, not from the other 2 (web app, web-service).

Looks like this is a security issue.

Pl advice to solve this.

-hbabu.