    started with my project and maybe send some code too ( can mail it to
    me ).any simple project would be fine , i just want to learn odbc .

    willing to learn and thanking all in anticipation . vaibhav .
    vaib, Nov 6, 2007

  2. vaib

    santosh Guest

    On Tuesday 06 Nov 2007 9:52 pm vaib <> wrote in
    article <>:

    > hi to all.
    > usenet is where i come back when i need some serious help.
    > i have to do a project using c++ and sql [ ... ]

    Both C++ and ODBC are off-topic here. Post to a topical group like one
    of the SQL or ODBC groups under the microsoft.public.* hierarchy. The
    web is also a good place to find tutorials on the subject.
    santosh, Nov 6, 2007

  3. vaib

    user923005 Guest

    On Nov 6, 8:22 am, vaib <> wrote:
    > hi to all.
    > usenet is where i come back when i need some serious help.
    > i have to do a project using c++ and sql , ie , i have to use odbc .
    > the problem as always is of time . i use visual studio c++ and am
    > willing to use microsoft sql server ( any other wud also do fine and i
    > can also use any other compiler of c++ ).but the problem is that i do
    > not know a thing about odbc nor do i know how to get started with it.i
    > would be very greateful if people out there could help me out with
    > this.it would be great if anyone could send me a project code.kindly
    > tell me the learning curve involved in this and cite some usefull
    > sources and books ( online or otherwise ) . just tell me how to get
    > started with my project and maybe send some code too ( can mail it to
    > me ).any simple project would be fine , i just want to learn odbc .
    >
    > willing to learn and thanking all in anticipation . vaibhav .

    This sort of thing is always better answered with a web search.
    http://www.codeproject.com/database/#ODBC
    http://www.google.com/search?client...el=s&hl=en&q=odbc tutorial&btnG=Google Search
    user923005, Nov 6, 2007