ODBC Web Service and Win2000

Gordon Scrim

Hi All,

I have a service that reads some data via an ODBC driver and returns a
dataset to the client app. It works perfectly when the server is WinXP but
fails to return any data when the server is Win2000 (SP4). It will open the
connection to the database using ODBC but will not read any data. After
much testing I managed to get an error message that states "NO_DATA No error
message" (or similar).

Has anyone any ideas?

Gordon