    Any ideas on this?

    Thanks

    Tim

    tk, Sep 3, 2004

  2. tk

    Danny@Kendal Guest

    "tk" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > I have an asp app that runs on a Windows 2003 server with IIS 6. When the
    > client hits the web site the first thing they must do is enter a user
    > ID/password. This works fine for 99% of our clients but with some when

    they
    > click on sign in they are not directed to the next screen in our app, but
    > are presented with the sign-on screen again.

    Which browsers are they using?

    With Opera7.53 I had trouble logging in to my ebay account - it would always
    redirect me to the login page.
    Turns out Opera hadn't been told what to do with DLL files which ebay uses
    on the login page.

    Danny@Kendal, Sep 3, 2004

  3. tk

    Mark Schupp Guest

    most likely they are not allowing the session cookie

    also see http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2157

    --
    Mark Schupp
    Head of Development

    "tk" <> wrote in message
    > I have an asp app that runs on a Windows 2003 server with IIS 6. When the
    > client hits the web site the first thing they must do is enter a user
    > ID/password. This works fine for 99% of our clients but with some when

    they
    > click on sign in they are not directed to the next screen in our app, but
    > are presented with the sign-on screen again. The server does have a
    > certificate for security (I am not sure if this makes a difference or

    not).
    > The same customers that experience this also have the same problem with

    some
    > other web sites. I have check their security options against a machine

    that

    Mark Schupp, Sep 3, 2004
  4. tk

    Tim Kelley Guest