Odd 'Compilation Error' when viewing aspx page on server

Stimp

I've created an aspx page called HistoryManage.aspx.

The page works fine on my local machine but when I load it off the web I
get the following strange error...

Compilation Error
required to service this request. Please review the following specific
error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC30035: Syntax error.

Source Error:

Line 42: 'Set ASP level variables with constants/values
Line 43:
Line 44: Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
Line 45: Set objCmd = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")
Line 46: Set objRS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")

Source File: D:\clients\4pm.ie\www\FHsys\HistoryManage.aspx Line: 44

I've analysed the complete compilation source log and it seems to show a
classic asp file: psPackRedirect.asp being included in the
compilation?!?

The file psPackRedirect.asp is not referenced at all in
HistoryManage.aspx.

How come it is being included when viewed on the server?

Also the file psPackRedirect.asp is not at fault since it is working
correctly when it is called.

Is there something that needs to be set on the server?

Thanks.