Odd Error in ASP .NET

James Thomas

Hello,

I'm having an odd javascript error when I use validators on my
website. It seems that some HTML from my code is finding itself at the
WebValidationUI.js file (that name is close, may not be 100% correct).
I've checked the server file and the offending HTML is not in there.
I've no idea where it's coming from.

I did have a problem once with some code that appeared outside the
<form></form> tags. This code that appeared there is what is showing
up at the bottom of the javascript file sent by the server (I know
it's sent by the server as I completely purged the cache). The only
problem with that code appearing there is that it no longer exists
anywhere in the code, in any file, and I've replaced the DLL file with
the new one with the offending code not there (the bad code is just
code generated is:

&copy; Company Name

).

Please advise how to prevent this problem.

Thank you,

James