Odd perlsvc problem

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by news, Sep 14, 2005.

  1. news

    news Guest

    All,

    I've got an odd issue (and I'm not sure it's even perl related - probably
    not), but I'm hoping maybe someone will have an idea as I've exhausted my
    resources in finding the issue.

    I've got this perlsvc (activetstate pdk) script (below) that just needs to
    run a single command (ex.bat). My real app does a lot more, but this
    illustrates the problem. Anyways, the service installs fine, starts fine,
    but the es.bat never runs on a couple Windows 2003 system. I can't figure
    out why :( Some systems this runs fine on.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    Derek!

    package PerlSvc;