odd problem with refresh

mark

not sure how to put this into words - but here goes,
ive developed a webapp for use on the intranet - it uses frames - top left
and main
the app is working great for me and other admins, but for other users - any
form data
that is inputted - is only shown after refreshing the main frame - the data
goes into a sql database -
as i said everything is working fine for admins - just not for users - so i
dont think its the code
help!

thanks

mark

mark

avnrao said:
are you doing any role based security checks and writing code based on them?

Av.
www.avnrao.blogspot.com
im not doing any checks (yet) - i think ive traced the problem to a refresh
issue - its working for admin fine which is odd
but what seems to happen is when a button on the left frame is pressed the
mainFrame isnt refreshed with the new data - you have to force it by right
clicking and refreshing manually
im currently opening the mainFrame using
Response.Write("<script>window.open('personal.aspx?sendid=" & mainid &
"','mainFrame');</script>")
looks like i need to force a refresh on the mainframe somehow
thanks

Mark