Odd problem with VS 2005 web designer

Benton

Hi there,

I just installed VS 2005 Beta 2 on a PC with Windows 200 professional.

I create a new web site. In the Solution Explorer I right click the
Default.aspx page, select 'View Designer' and the source of the aspx page is
shown. Now, clicking the 'Design' button does nothing. I can't visually see
the page. Worse yet, the keyboard is now locked and I can't type anymore.

This also happens if I open a previously created web site. I have VS 2005
Beta 2 installed in another PC with Windows XP and everything's fine there.
Could Windows 2000 be the culprit?

Any ideas?

-Benton