Oddity with java.util.SortedMap

Arne Vajhøj

When we're talking about modifying a class in java.util, "those
maintaining Java specs" ARE one side!

Yes.

But we are not talking about modifying a class in java.util - we
are talking about changing an interface in java.util used by
classes outside Java API.
Fortunately it is a trivial change.

See previous post about software development.

Arne

fencore1

Lew wrote:
[snip]

NO FEEDBACK LOOPS!

There's nobody here with that name.
 > When will you learn that [insult deleted]

Never, since it's not true.

Lew is the stupid one.

None of the nasty things that Lew has said or implied about me are at
all true.
[insult deleted]

No, you're the stupid one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

fencore1

(e-mail address removed) wrote:
[snip]

DO NOT POST IMMEDIATELY AFTER I POST! WAIT 24 HOURS FIRST!
You stated that earlier.

Yes, I did. Why are you incorrectly ignoring that?
And then you [lies deleted]

No, I never did anything of the sort. Somebody else might have done,
but I did not.
[calls me a liar]

No, you're the liar.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
Since there exist a Paul with [insults both me and Paul]

You're the crazy one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
we choose to believe that Paul is your name.

And I suppose "we" (nice touch, by the way, using the royal "we",
Arne) choose to believe that Napoleon is yours?

Please check yourself into the nearest laughing academy before it's
too late.

fencore1

[snip]

NO FEEDBACK LOOPS!
DO NOT POST IMMEDIATELY AFTER I DO, CYBER-STALKER. WAIT A DECENT
INTERVAL FIRST.

[insults and threats deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

I don't respond well to threats.

fencore1

(e-mail address removed) wrote:
[snip]

DO NOT POST IMMEDIATELY AFTER I POST. WAIT AT LEAST 24 HOURS FIRST.

Which means they only need to consider the OTHER side.
But [calls me a liar]

No, you're the liar.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
Fortunately it is a trivial change.

See previous [insult]

Why? It's pointless, since in reality none of the nasty things that
you have said or implied about me are at all true.

Arne Vajhøj

(e-mail address removed) wrote:
[snip]

DO NOT POST IMMEDIATELY AFTER I POST! WAIT 24 HOURS FIRST!

I will decide when I post
Yes, I did. Why are you incorrectly ignoring that?

No, I never did anything of the sort. Somebody else might have done,
but I did not.

Well - the post came from your PC ...
No, you're the liar.

No - it is obvious that you can not both be Jerry and Paul.

Arne

fencore1

(e-mail address removed) wrote:
[snip]

NO!!!

YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED ONE ROUND OF ATTACK POSTS PER DAY. THEN YOU
MUST WAIT 24 HOURS. SITTING AT YOUR COMPUTER OBSESSIVELY HITTING
"REFRESH" AND POSTING MORE AND MORE ATTACK POSTS IS A SIGN OF AN
UNSTABLE MIND. IF YOU CONTINUE TO EXHIBIT OBSESSIVE STALKING BEHAVIOR,
THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES WILL BE CONTACTED ANONYMOUSLY TO REPORT THAT YOU
MAY POSE A DANGER TO OTHERS.
[snip]

NO FEEDBACK LOOPS!
[misquotes me]

NO! Do not misquote me again. Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. That is incorrect. Stop being dishonest!
Oh - it is true that you use aliases.

It is true that I use multiple names, though not for any dishonest
purpose.

However, the insults that were also in Lew's post were NOT true.

Arne Vajhøj

[snip]

NO FEEDBACK LOOPS!

I decide what I want to post.
None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

I don't respond well to threats.

If you consider those questions a threat, then I don't think what
you are smoking is legal in Canada.

Arne

Arne Vajhøj

(e-mail address removed) wrote:
[snip]

DO NOT POST IMMEDIATELY AFTER I POST. WAIT AT LEAST 24 HOURS FIRST.
No.
Yes.

But we are not talking about modifying a class in java.util - we
are talking about changing an interface in java.util used by
classes outside Java API.

Which means they only need to consider the OTHER side.

Your answer does not make any sense.

Arne

fencore1

[snip]

NO!

YOU SHUT UP NOW!

STOP OBSESSIVELY REFRESHING THE HEADER LIST TO ATTACK MY POSTS AS SOON
AS I MAKE THEM. YOU MUST ALLOW A DECENT INTERVAL OF TIME. OTHERWISE I
WILL BE STUCK UNABLE TO FINISH MY WORK FOR THE DAY. THAT WOULD BE
UNFAIR.
DO NOT POST IMMEDIATELY AFTER I POST! WAIT 24 HOURS FIRST!

[threat deleted]

I don't respond well to threats.

Get the **** off the Internet. Go to bed, Arne. I'm sure it's past
your curfew. Your mommy and daddy are going to be very mad at you if
they catch you up this late still posting on Usenet. Especially
posting the vicious lies, off-topic dreck, and other nonsense that you
tend to post when you post on Usenet.
No, I never did anything of the sort. Somebody else might have done,
but I did not.

Well - [more lies deleted]

No, you are lying.
[misquotes me and calls me a liar]

NO! Do not misquote me again. Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. That is incorrect. Stop being dishonest!

You're the liar.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
No - it is obvious that you can not both be Jerry and Paul.

I'm glad you're starting to see reason.

I'm just Jerry.

Now log off and get some sleep!

Arne Vajhøj

Oh - yes.
YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED ONE ROUND OF ATTACK POSTS PER DAY. THEN YOU
MUST WAIT 24 HOURS.

That is not how usenet works.

Try and see if your local library has a "usenet for dummies"
book that can describe the basic usage of usenet for you.
SITTING AT YOUR COMPUTER OBSESSIVELY HITTING
"REFRESH" AND POSTING MORE AND MORE ATTACK POSTS IS A SIGN OF AN
UNSTABLE MIND. IF YOU CONTINUE TO EXHIBIT OBSESSIVE STALKING BEHAVIOR,
THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES WILL BE CONTACTED ANONYMOUSLY TO REPORT THAT YOU
MAY POSE A DANGER TO OTHERS.

Feel free to do so anytime.
It is true that I use multiple names, though not for any dishonest
purpose.

Ah - then it is true.

Arne

nebulous99

[snip]

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! AM I EVER GOING TO GET SOME PEACE???

LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE, YOU PSYCHOPATHIC MADMAN!!!
NO FEEDBACK LOOPS!

[threat deleted]

I don't respond well to threats.
[misquotes me]

NO! DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN! Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. THAT IS INCORRECT. STOP BEING DISHONEST!
None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
I don't respond well to threats.

[false accusation of illegal activity deleted]

No, you're the criminal!

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

Arne Vajhøj

Oh - yes.
YOU SHUT UP NOW!
No.

STOP OBSESSIVELY REFRESHING THE HEADER LIST TO ATTACK MY POSTS AS SOON
AS I MAKE THEM. YOU MUST ALLOW A DECENT INTERVAL OF TIME. OTHERWISE I
WILL BE STUCK UNABLE TO FINISH MY WORK FOR THE DAY. THAT WOULD BE
UNFAIR.

No one is forcing you to reply to this group or even read this group.
I don't respond well to threats.

Very interesting stuff you smoke.

Arne

nebulous99

[snip]

NO!!!

YOU WILL SHUT UP NOW, OR ELSE!!
DO NOT POST IMMEDIATELY AFTER I POST. WAIT AT LEAST 24 HOURS FIRST.

[threat deleted]

I don't respond well to threats.
[misquotes me and calls me a liar]

NO! DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN! Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. THAT IS INCORRECT. STOP BEING DISHONEST!

YOU'RE THE LIAR!

NONE OF THE NASTY THINGS THAT YOU HAVE SAID OR IMPLIED ABOUT ME ARE AT
ALL TRUE.
Your answer does not make any sense.

It does when it is quoted as I actually wrote it, rather than
deliberately and dishonestly misquoted by you, fuckhead.

nebulous99

[snip]

NO!!!!!

YOU MUST LOG OFF NOW AND GO TO BED. IT IS PAST YOUR BEDTIME, LITTLE
CUR!
[misquotes me]

NO! DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN! Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. THAT IS INCORRECT. STOP BEING DISHONEST!
Oh - yes.

I never denied using aliases, you dishonest little turd. It only looks
that way when you "cleverly" misquote me.
YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED ONE ROUND OF ATTACK POSTS PER DAY. THEN YOU
MUST WAIT 24 HOURS.

[insults and implied threats deleted]

No, you're the stupid one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

I don't respond well to threats.
Try and see if [rest of insults deleted]

More of your trademarked "try and X" rudeness. Who died and made you
God?

Go away, fuckhead.

You're the stupid one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES WILL BE CONTACTED ANONYMOUSLY TO REPORT THAT YOU
MAY POSE A DANGER TO OTHERS.

[implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
Ah - then it is true.

I never denied it. I denied:
* Any implication that I was using them for dishonest purposes.
* Lew's insult in the same post where this subject arose.

Now go **** yourself!

Arne Vajhøj

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! AM I EVER GOING TO GET SOME PEACE???

LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE, YOU PSYCHOPATHIC MADMAN!!!

I assume you read this group voluntarily, so you must
like it.
I don't respond well to threats.

Well that was actually not a threat.
No, you're the criminal!

Either you are smoking something or your understanding of English
is absolutely horrible.

Arne