odt -> pdf

Katja Suess

Hi
Cause Google didn't find the Info I was trying to find her my post.
Is PyUNO still _the_ Tool to create PDFs out of OpenOffice docs (odt, not swx) ?
Do other tools exist?
Do you prefer generatingp PDFs using the XML-Strukture of odt files?
Regards,
Katja

Colin J. Williams

Katja said:
Hi
Cause Google didn't find the Info I was trying to find her my post.
Is PyUNO still _the_ Tool to create PDFs out of OpenOffice docs (odt,
not swx) ?
Do other tools exist?
Do you prefer generatingp PDFs using the XML-Strukture of odt files?
Regards,
Katja
OpenOffice.org 2.0 gives you an Export to pdf capability.

Colin W.

LB

pyUNO ia a bridge between python and Openoffice.org. Nothing directly
to do with export in pdf format. If you prefer you can "print" a pdf
file from a.odt or .doc or .* source with external freeware/shareware
or business utilities as pdf creator, adobe acrobat etc. sometimes with
more control on results.

LB