    Do you prefer generatingp PDFs using the XML-Strukture of odt files?
    Regards,
    Katja
    Katja Suess, Feb 21, 2006

  2. Katja Suess wrote:
    > Hi
    > Cause Google didn't find the Info I was trying to find her my post.
    > Is PyUNO still _the_ Tool to create PDFs out of OpenOffice docs (odt,
    > not swx) ?
    > Do other tools exist?
    > Do you prefer generatingp PDFs using the XML-Strukture of odt files?
    > Regards,
    > Katja

    OpenOffice.org 2.0 gives you an Export to pdf capability.

    Colin W.
    Colin J. Williams, Feb 22, 2006

  3. Katja Suess

    LB Guest

    pyUNO ia a bridge between python and Openoffice.org. Nothing directly
    to do with export in pdf format. If you prefer you can "print" a pdf
    file from a.odt or .doc or .* source with external freeware/shareware
    or business utilities as pdf creator, adobe acrobat etc. sometimes with
    more control on results.

    LB
    LB, Feb 22, 2006