Off topic but very funny

Ioannis Vranos

From WinInfo Daily Update newsletter:

"When It Comes to Talking to Kids, Microsoft has M4d Sk1llz

This story is so silly I wish I were making it up, but I'm not.
Microsoft has created a Web site that explains computer slang to
parents. The site is sort of like those 1950s documentaries in which
suit-wearing straights explained how "Mary Jane" and "weed" were
corrupting America's youth, leading to a lifetime of dependency and
crime. What sort of slang is available on the Internet today? How about
warez or w4r3z, as in wares or pirated software? Or words such as kewl,
woot, and--my favorite--noob. I have one thing to say to Microsoft:
D00d, you noobs rox0rs.

http://list.windowsitpro.com/t?ctl=293D:275FF "

Jonathan Turkanis

Ioannis said:
From WinInfo Daily Update newsletter:

"When It Comes to Talking to Kids, Microsoft has M4d Sk1llz

This story is so silly I wish I were making it up, but I'm not.
Microsoft has created a Web site that explains computer slang to
parents. The site is sort of like those 1950s documentaries in which
suit-wearing straights explained how "Mary Jane" and "weed" were
corrupting America's youth, leading to a lifetime of dependency and
crime. What sort of slang is available on the Internet today? How
about warez or w4r3z, as in wares or pirated software? Or words such
as kewl, woot, and--my favorite--noob. I have one thing to say to
Microsoft: D00d, you noobs rox0rs.

http://list.windowsitpro.com/t?ctl=293D:275FF "

This stuff is also important to know if you're taking care of elderly parents.

Jonathan

BiancaFix3