Off topic CDONTS question

Chris Kennedy

I have been using CDONTS to send emails fom a database. Unfortunately the
database hasn't gotten quite large with lots of bad addresses. Can anyone
point me in the direction of good list server solution. Also I would want to
send the emails as HTML formatted. I have seen aspNetEmail a .NET component
which combines with list management features. You can send a web page as an
email with all the images embedded. This would be a great for our web
designers. They could just design the the web page and we could point the
aspNetEmail compenent at it. How efficient would this be and are there
better solutions out there. Regards, Chris.