~Off Topic Question

Charlie

I know this is off topic, but I know there are some folks here that do
more than web design. Is there anyone here that uses VB.net for application
programming? If so, would you be willing to help me figure out a printing
problem off of the group (via email)? I've asked my question in a couple of
VB.net groups and haven't had much luck (I am a complete novice with
vb.net - started yesterday). The few answers I received on those groups were
short & sweet answers, that, if I were an experienced proggrammer, would
have probably answered my question.

Brucie? Toby? Anyone?

Thanks,
Charlie

Charlie

Charlie said:
I know this is off topic, but I know there are some folks here that do
more than web design. Is there anyone here that uses VB.net for application
programming? If so, would you be willing to help me figure out a printing
problem off of the group (via email)? I've asked my question in a couple of
VB.net groups and haven't had much luck (I am a complete novice with
vb.net - started yesterday). The few answers I received on those groups were
short & sweet answers, that, if I were an experienced proggrammer, would
have probably answered my question.

Brucie? Toby? Anyone?

Thanks,
Charlie
Just wanted to drop a note to say I got it figured out. Ended up swiping a
snippet of code from the web.

Thanks