[Off] WXP Fingerprint + Python...

durumdara

Hi!

I have an application (Python + wx) somewhere.
The users use they fingerprint to log[in/out].
But we have a problem that in this time the fingerprint logon is do REAL
windows logon, so every user need a windows user too, and many times it
need to close/open application, and Windows.

We need better solution.
We tried MS Fingerprint Reader, but that is working in same method: it
store the fingerprints for every Windows user...

I need something better. Do anyone knows about a Fingerprint Software
and device that can recognize many-many fingerprints, and it can
associate the actual fingerprint with a VIRTUAL(! not windows user! a
virtual!) user that stored in a DB?
This DB can store other infos, or an ID that we can use in another app...
Or a software hook needed (DLL hook) that can add possibility to catch
the login/outs, and I can do anything else as I need.

Do anyone knows about same solution or product?

Thanks for help:
dd