Offer of free dedicated servers for the Python project

Jasper Bryant-Greene

Hi All

Please don't interpret this as spam or as a posting of a commercial
nature. I am here to point out an opportunity for the Python project to
receive some free hardware support. I'm not here to sell anything :)

My company, DirectScale, is offering 10 free dedicated servers to
open-source projects. This can be Python, or any project related to
Python, or any project at all, as long as its deliverables are licensed
under an OSI-approved open-source license.

The only requirement is that someone responsible for the project contact
us via our website (www.directscale.com) outlining what they would use
the servers for.

I encourage any project who could make good use of some free servers to
get in touch, as this opportunity will not last.

Thanks for your time.