Office objects

Hi there,

My question is: Which objects can I use to present an excel file on a web
page .aspx? I need to present the complete workbook or just one worksheet
but I cannot find something like " createobject(excel.workbook) of vb 6.0 ".
I need to restrict some functionality of the excel file like do not permit
to accept edition or be saved, but that is secondary. The most important
thing that I need is present that excel file and have some control over it.

Thanks,

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

It isn't clear from your question whether you are trying to embedd the
spreadsheet into Internet Explorer or manipulate the spreadsheet data from
the server. Could you clarify this?