    to accept edition or be saved, but that is secondary. The most important
    thing that I need is present that excel file and have some control over it.

    Thanks,
    s, Oct 22, 2004

  2. It isn't clear from your question whether you are trying to embedd the
    spreadsheet into Internet Explorer or manipulate the spreadsheet data from
    the server. Could you clarify this?

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Oct 22, 2004

  3. This article contains the information you need to work with Excel files from
    ASP.NET:
    http://www.aspnetpro.com/NewsletterArticle/2003/09/asp200309so_l/asp200309so_l.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,