    and parts. There is a way to choose the colour of series?

    Thank You
    Exch

    Exch, Oct 1, 2007

  2. Yes you can, You will have to play a bit, it's not something well documented.

    Try to use the latest OWC version (the one for Office 2003, OWC 11)

    About OWC:

    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/o...net.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/080603-1.aspx
    http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/2006/07/17/668544.aspx

    If you need something more powerfull, and you have budget you can try Excel
    Services (new in Sharepoint).

    More info about generating Excel from a Web App:

    http://www.tipsdotnet.com/ArticleBlog.aspx?KWID=51&Area=Excel&PageIndex=0

    Good luck
    Braulio

    /// ------------------------------
    /// Braulio Diez
    ///
    /// http://www.tipsdotnet.com
    /// ------------------------------

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJhdWxpbyBEaWV6?=, Oct 1, 2007

  3. It should be something like:

    oChartSpace.Charts[0].SeriesCollection[1].Interior.Color = "red";
    oChartSpace.Charts[0].SeriesCollection[1].Line.Color = "red";

    /// Braulio Diez
    ///
    /// http://www.tipsdotnet.com

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJhdWxpbyBEaWV6?=, Oct 1, 2007