Official source for ruby-mode.el?

Ben Giddings

Hi there,

Along with the development I'm doing comes the need to do some coding in
Windows. I already have Emacs set up there, but now I need to get and
install ruby-mode for it... but the trouble is I can't find it!

Searching google for ruby-mode gives hundreds of hits of various packages
(RPMs, .debs, ports, etc.) which all contain ruby-mode.el, but no official
source. Searching RubyGarden gives "EmacsExtensions" which links to a
modified version of ruby-mode.el, but not to the original. Argh.

Where is the newest, most up-to-date version of ruby-mode kept? Who
maintains it?

Ben