Offline Develop for CDO send mail.

CK

Hi All,
Can i know that, is it possible for me to develop a website
offline, and using CDO. How i can know that, the script I wrote at offline
and run at localhost will work when I host it on the webserver. I try to
write a website which allow to send order form to email. Now I facing the
problem, because I need to test it at localhost. Can anyone advice me.
Thanks.

Regards,
C.K.

Jason Brown [MSFT]

Do you have the IIS SMTP component installed locally?

--
Jason Brown
Microsoft GTSC, IIS

rights.

CK

Hi,
I do have the IIS. How I can can the SMTP component was installed?
Please advice. Thanks.

Regards,
C.K.

CK

Hi,
I do have the IIS. How I can check the SMTP component to know whether
it was installed? If not installed where I can find th SMTP component.
Please advice. Thanks.

Regards,
C.K.

Jason Brown [MSFT]

Just open the IIS Service Manager in Administrative tools. If you see the
SMTP service, then it's installed.

If not, go to Add/Remove Programs->Windows Components->IIS and add the SMTP
service

--
Jason Brown
Microsoft GTSC, IIS

Anthony Jones

Genesis said:
Hi,

I also want to know that how i can check mails using CDO offline, where
mails will be placed in which folder. I have IIS and SMTP
installed...mail program is also working using CDO..but don't know
where it is stored locally.
Please reply soon.

Thanks

Received mails are placed in:-