Offline Quick Starts

A.M

Hi,
I uderstand any Quick Start samples in .NET documentation or VS.NET
documentation or in any other community/portal websites, is a link to
http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/.

That means if i don't have internet access, i can't have QuickStarts. I am
addicted to QuickStarts and i have to do projects is some places with
restricted internet access.

Can i download the quickstarts in any format, so i will have them ofline or
preferrably searchable?

Thanks
Ali

Ken Tucker

A.M.

Before you go off and join Quick Starts Anonymous. In the start
menu/Microsoft .Net Framework SDK/Samples and quickstart tutorials. Click
on Setup Quick Starts. The quick starts will be available on the samples
and quickstarts tutorials page or http://localhost/quickstart/default.aspx.

Ken

A.M

Wow !! , Thanks guys this is greate.
You really helped me.
The only problem is quick start pages can not access to Database, but i am
going to troubleshout that by reading Configuration Details section.

Thanks a bilion,
Ali