offline rubygarden wiki?

digibren

I was wondering if it is possible to obtain snapshot tarballs of the
rubygarden wiki for offline use, say by rsync or other methods?

I know it could be done with a polite wget with a wait set between
downloading of each file, but I thought I'd look out for a better way
if there is one. If there's not, could rsync mirrors of ruby-lang and
rubygarden web sites be set up, like the way php's community does?

It would also be good to have the up-to-date auto-generated
documentation set up as a wiki like php's site. Or am I missing an
obvious URL? :)

thanks in advance,
digibren

Gavin Sinclair

It would also be good to have the up-to-date auto-generated
documentation set up as a wiki like php's site. Or am I missing an
obvious URL? :)

Your missing http://stdlib-doc.rubyforge.org, but I don't blame you,
as it's only been there a few hours and there's nothing there just
yet.

But sometime in the not-too-distant future, you'll see auto-generated
standard library documentation there or at http://www.ruby-doc.org.

Cheers,
Gavin