Offshore Development - Services Offering

Discussion in 'Java' started by Blue Experience, Dec 13, 2006.

  1. Dear Sir:

    Blue Experience's largest technology practice area is developing
    multi-tiered, web-based business applications based on the Java J2EE
    platform. More and more, our web development makes use of web services
    for deploying and integrating SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
    applications.

    For J2EE, Blue Experience has deep experience developing multi-tiered
    applications that are accessible through a web browser, are developed
    on the leading application servers and are built on the industry
    leading databases including Oracle and SQL Server. The Blue Experience
    team is experienced on the latest Java and J2EE technologies and tools
    including Hibernate, Spring, Struts Log4j, the Eclipse IDE and
    application integration using SOAP and XML, J2me,Application
    Servers(Oracle, Websphere), Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET/C#/VB.NET), C++,
    PHP, SQL Server, MySQL, Flash, among others.

    Located at Santiago, Chile, Blue Experience is specialized in software
    and web solutions development.

    We are committed to providing high quality solutions in time at low
    costs. Our services include IT consulting, web solutions, outsourcing,
    software development, project management, e-commerce, web design, among
    others.
    Moreover, we offer our outsourcing services in software development so
    you can offshore your projects at very competitive costs; we hire the
    right professionals needed for your projects.

    Visit us : www.bexperience.com
    Phone USA : 1-(561)-210-7346
    Phone Chile: 56-(2)-724-2519
    Mobile :(56)-8768-8393