    offsite link in the bottom frame.. what code would i need to use for
    this? thank you very much!

    , Mar 24, 2006

  2. BootNic Guest

    > "" <> wrote:
    >
    > hi, im trying to create a function like about.com offers as well as
    > this site
    > http://www.worldnetdaily.com/frame/direct.asp?SITE=www.gopbi.com <
    > in a certain way
    >
    > basically, any time somone clicks on an offsite link, anything thats
    > not on my domain, i want it to create a top frame and then display
    > the offsite link in the bottom frame.. what code would i need to
    > use for this? thank you very much!

    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Frameset//EN"
    "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/frameset.dtd">
    <head>
    <title></title>
    <%
    Dim url
    If Request.QueryString("URL") ="" Then
    url = "http://www.google.com"
    Else url = Request.QueryString("URL") End If
    %>
    </head>
    <frameset rows="75,*">
    <frame name="myTopFrame" src="head.asp" scrolling="no"
    frameborder="0" noresize id="myTopFrame">
    <frame name="myBottomFrame" src="<%= url %>" frameborder="0"
    noresize id="myBottomFrame">
    </frameset>

    --
    BootNic Friday, March 24, 2006 12:32 AM

    Behind every successful woman...is a substantial amount of coffee.
    *Stephanie Piro*

    BootNic, Mar 24, 2006