offsite link opens top frame

BootNic

hi, im trying to create a function like about.com offers as well as
this site
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/frame/direct.asp?SITE=www.gopbi.com <
in a certain way

basically, any time somone clicks on an offsite link, anything thats
not on my domain, i want it to create a top frame and then display
the offsite link in the bottom frame.. what code would i need to
use for this? thank you very much!

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Frameset//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/frameset.dtd">
<head>
<title></title>
<%
Dim url
If Request.QueryString("URL") ="" Then
url = "http://www.google.com"
Else url = Request.QueryString("URL") End If
%>
</head>
<frameset rows="75,*">
<frame name="myTopFrame" src="head.asp" scrolling="no"
frameborder="0" noresize id="myTopFrame">
<frame name="myBottomFrame" src="<%= url %>" frameborder="0"
noresize id="myBottomFrame">
</frameset>