:offtopic: mail list problem?

paul vudmaska

When i send an email to this ml from my email
client(moz 1.6) it does not seem to make it to the
list. Sending from here(yahoo.com) perhaps it does(if
you see this).

Any idea why?

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/

Zachary P. Landau

--NKoe5XOeduwbEQHU
When i send an email to this ml from my email
client(moz 1.6) it does not seem to make it to the
list. Sending from here(yahoo.com) perhaps it does(if
you see this).

Did you try multiple times from your email client? Now and then I've
sent emails that have never shown up. You might want to try sending
another one from your email client.

--
Zachary P. Landau <[email protected]>
GPG: gpg --recv-key 0x24E5AD99 | http://kapheine.hypa.net/kapheine.asc

--NKoe5XOeduwbEQHU

--NKoe5XOeduwbEQHU--

Josef 'Jupp' SCHUGT

Hi!

* paul vudmaska:
When i send an email to this ml from my email
client(moz 1.6) it does not seem to make it to the
list. Sending from here(yahoo.com) perhaps it does(if
you see this).

Any idea why?

Spamassassin running berserk?

Josef 'Jupp' SCHUGT

Trey Campbell

paul said:
When i send an email to this ml from my email
client(moz 1.6) it does not seem to make it to the
list. Sending from here(yahoo.com) perhaps it does(if
you see this).

Any idea why?

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
Is Mozilla sending plain text or HTML? I think that the list only
accepts plain text emails.

Trey

Mark Hubbart

When i send an email to this ml from my email
client(moz 1.6) it does not seem to make it to the
list. Sending from here(yahoo.com) perhaps it does(if
you see this).

Any idea why?

I had the same problem for a while. If you use mozilla with more than
one email account, check to make sure that emails sent to the list are
sent under the same account that you signed up with. The mailing list
software doesn't accept any messages from people who are not
subscribers.