offtopic - phptriad

Discussion in 'HTML' started by long eddy, Jan 14, 2007.

  1. long eddy

    long eddy Guest

    Using phptriad.

    I go to:

    Programs/
    Start/
    PHPTriad/
    Start Apache

    Apache is on

    I am able to test a .php page such as:

    www.localhost/info.php

    However, when I want to stop Apache Server, Phptriad does not allow me a
    Stop Apache command and I have to shut down DOS box manually.

    Thank you.
    Eddy

    long eddy, Jan 14, 2007