[OG] [NITRO] - Mr. George Moschovitis applies Censorship on PublicProject Forum

Ilias Lazaridis

To understand further the _real_ difference between Nitro/Og and
Rails/ActiveRecord, see how Mr. Moschovitis treats a complaint about the
non-existent public code-repository of Nitro/OG:

-

My Question:

"As I got no feedback on this list, I tried to look to the actual
code-repository.

where can I find it?"

The Censorship:

"Ok, I added moderation to his account. I 'll accept only his useful
messages and delete the excessive spam. Hope this helps to increase
the SNR."

-

[Nitro] [OG] - Code Repository (CVS / SVN), where?
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.ruby.nitro.general/279

..

Ghislain Mary

Ilias, your personal problems aren't relevant for us folks, so keep it
for yourself.

Danke.

Ilias Lazaridis

Ghislain said:
Ilias, your personal problems aren't relevant for us folks, so keep it
for yourself.

Danke.

Your (whoever "us folks" is) [faulty] interpretation of what is "my
personal problem" or a "valid topic for comp.lang.ruby", is irrelevant
for me.

But feel free to continue your off-topic comments, which successfully
ignore the central part of my message:

A Coward Censorship Case within a ruby open-source project.

..

Glenn Parker

The sooner we all ignore Ilias completely, the sooner we can all flush
yet another pointless and irritating thread into the bit-bucket.

Ilias Lazaridis

Glenn said:
The sooner we all ignore Ilias completely, the sooner we can all flush
yet another pointless and irritating thread into the bit-bucket.

A very essential demonstration of how to ignore people on public media.

impressive.

..

Friday

Ilias,

It isn't *what* you say, it is *how* you say things that seem to upset
some people.

Too bad for you since the world is ruled by those that know how to
persuade others to their views. This is bad news for you professionally
since those that fail to communicate well with others typically earn a
lot less than average in their lives (they generally peak in their early
to mid-twenties when management skills aren't as important in their
careers and peers overlook personality quirks of the "young").

And if your newsgroup communication style is the same in "real life",
then you're probably unpopular with almost everyone you encounter. So
this is also bad news for you socially.

With what is likely to be an unsuccessful/frustrating professional life
and an equally unsuccessful social life, your only remaining joy must be
logging onto your computer to annoy the naive on newsgroups who seem to
think your opinions matter to their lives. How sad...poor baby.

While this is sometimes entertaining for me to witness, it is preventing
people from working on ruby projects I utilize. So if you don't mind,
would you please use a non-ruby newsgroup to compensate for your sad and
frustrating existence? These people aren't gonna get much done with
their panties in a bunch!

I'm sure the C# newsgroups would provide sufficient ammunition for you
to really wreck havoc...

Thanks.

Ilias Lazaridis

Henrik said:
See, this is why you don't put a 'validate referer' link on your page.
Someone could actually click on it and find out, that your page actually
is not compliant, which would be pretty embarassing.

Sorry for the noise.

Henrik

Congratulation for gaining the most relevant essence out of the above links.

..

Paul Hanchett

Ilias-- One definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over
and over again, expecting a different result. You insult people and
treat them badly and you expect love and praise for it. You are fixated
on blaming the whole world for how they respond when you piss on them.

You pride yourself on your rationality. Is it rational to continue to
engage in a behavior that you know leads to "oppression" as you are
charging of us? Even if we were wrong, you want us to treat you with
respect. So you should act in a way that will win the respect you
desire from us.

If that means running around with blue clay smeared on your belly and
your head shaved, so be it. That is rational. How you are behaving now
is not.

Paul Hanchett

You should take counsel from Friday Ilias. This is very much the same
material I sent you private a couple of weeks ago. As I said then,
other people see it clearly even if you do not.

Paul Hanchett

And what do they mean? I see that you have self-initiated "evaluation"
projects on various subjects. I don't see that anyone else has reviewed
or agreed with them. I see that you list a number of projects as
"failures", which is very impressive indeed. In no case do you post
enough information to identify the company you claim to have worked for.

You demonstrate incomplete thinking and an inability to communicate with
others, which is characterized by a failure to realize that
communications requires the ability to empathize with others. You
cannot empathize because to do so would require that you realize that
there are other valid points of view beyond your own.

Ilias, you really do need some counseling. Please get it for your own sake!

Paul

Ilias Lazaridis

Paul Hanchett wrote:
[moved into context]
Ilias said:
Friday wrote:
[...] - (unbelievable)

Please grow mentally up before placing such an amateurish CyberDoctor
analysis, which could have hurted deeply someone with a
psych/situation that you describe.

-

As for me, the information is publically available:

simply interconnect those 3 parts

http://lazaridis.com/resumes/lazaridis.html

http://lazaridis.com/core/index.html

http://lazaridis.com/case/ide/index.html

You should take counsel from Friday Ilias. This is very much the same
material I sent you private a couple of weeks ago. As I said then,
other people see it clearly even if you do not.

My answer was similar as to you:

Read the documents - then you will possibly understand.

[and hopefully drop your CyberDoctor's careers]

..

-

As for me, the information is publically available:

simply interconnect those 3 parts

http://lazaridis.com/resumes/lazaridis.html

http://lazaridis.com/core/index.html

http://lazaridis.com/case/ide/index.html

And what do they mean? I see that you have self-initiated
"evaluation" projects on various subjects. I don't see that anyone
else has reviewed or agreed with them. I see that you list a number
of projects as "failures", which is very impressive indeed. In no
case do you post enough information to identify the company you claim
to have worked for.

This is gentleness.

It would be not good for the reputation of the companies.
You demonstrate incomplete thinking and an inability to communicate
with others, which is characterized by a failure to realize that
communications requires the ability to empathize with others. You
cannot empathize because to do so would require that you realize that
there are other valid points of view beyond your own.

Ilias, you really do need some counseling.

Yes, this is true.

As stated, I cannot apply my own process to my own system (website etc.).

Don't worry, i've no problem to accept my limits.

I've already asked for assistance.
Please get it for your own sake!

Paying for feedback would be the most efficient thing.

But I'm out of money.

Thus I go the "share results" way.

-

So, this was my last try to explain you, Mr. CyberDoctor.

..

-

As for me, the information is publically available:

simply interconnect those 3 parts

http://lazaridis.com/resumes/lazaridis.html

http://lazaridis.com/core/index.html

http://lazaridis.com/case/ide/index.html

From what I can tell you have essentially been doing nothing productive
in the last three years. This appears to be further documentation that
Friday indeed appears to be right.

I have seen some efforts of doing things productively (your automated
table evaluation seems to be useful even if I'm not too experienced in
this area) and I even think that you had a point with trying to open up
development of Og -- but clearly trying to denunciate people on a public
mailing list after shouting in their faces is not the right thing.

Producing a patch shows that you can actually write code, perhaps you
could contribute back to more open source projects which would be nice
on a resume as well.

Please, just take a more sensible / graceful approach and things will
work. Even if you think you *are* right and others wrong you don't need
to show it -- it will make it harder to admit their failure in case you
are right and harder to admit your own in case they are right.

Sorry if it feels bad for you to discuss these things in the public, but
I fear you would just ignore these kind of mails if they were send
privately to you. Correct me if I am wrong on this (or reply privately,
I don't think anybody will take offense on that) and you would prefer it
otherwise.

Of course, I could again be falling for trolling, but this time I didn't
push so much effort that it would hurt. I hope others will forgive me in
case I added to the noise side of the ratio...

Robert Klemme

Paul Hanchett said:
And what do they mean? I see that you have self-initiated "evaluation"
projects on various subjects. I don't see that anyone else has reviewed
or agreed with them. I see that you list a number of projects as
"failures", which is very impressive indeed. In no case do you post
enough information to identify the company you claim to have worked for.

You demonstrate incomplete thinking and an inability to communicate with
others, which is characterized by a failure to realize that communications
requires the ability to empathize with others. You cannot empathize
because to do so would require that you realize that there are other valid
points of view beyond your own.

The key word is "abstract". Now go figure...

Sad this is

robert

-

As for me, the information is publically available:

simply interconnect those 3 parts

http://lazaridis.com/resumes/lazaridis.html

http://lazaridis.com/core/index.html

http://lazaridis.com/case/ide/index.html

From what I can tell you have essentially been doing nothing productive
in the last three years. This appears to be further documentation that
Friday indeed appears to be right.

Of course.

What you don't understand or not see must be nuts.

Try it again in one week.
I have seen some efforts of doing things productively (your automated
table evaluation seems to be useful even if I'm not too experienced in
this area) and I even think that you had a point with trying to open up
development of Og

of course I have.
-- but clearly trying to denunciate people on a public
mailing list after shouting in their faces is not the right thing.

They denunciate themselves [I'm just a catalyst]

and: i do not shout.

Finally: please evaluate precisely "action vs. reaction".
Producing a patch shows that you can actually write code, perhaps you
could contribute back to more open source projects which would be nice
on a resume as well.

my resume is irrelevant.

I will reduce it shortly to just the failures.
Please, just take a more sensible / graceful approach and things will
work. Even if you think you *are* right and others wrong you don't need
to show it

of course i need to show it.

this is part of the process:

http://lazaridis.com/efficiency/process.html

[but I understand what you are talking about]
-- it will make it harder to admit their failure in case you
are right and harder to admit your own in case they are right.

I've no problem to admit failure:

LISP - an excercise for experts?
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.lisp/msg/169aff411a95dc24
Sorry if it feels bad for you to discuss these things in the public, but
I fear you would just ignore these kind of mails if they were send
privately to you.
Exactly.

Correct me if I am wrong on this (or reply privately,
I don't think anybody will take offense on that) and you would prefer it
otherwise.

I would prefere if you could sent me (via email) what I need and what
I've asked for:

Analytical feedback to my website.
Of course, I could again be falling for trolling, but this time I didn't
push so much effort that it would hurt. I hope others will forgive me in
case I added to the noise side of the ratio...

nothing speciall within this list.

excessive off-topics.

..

Josef 'Jupp' SCHUGT

Hi!

At Sat, 07 May 2005 14:33:00 +0300, Ilias Lazaridis wrote.

Next month's National Geographic comes with a feature on a recently
re-discovered way of directly connecting people: privat e-mail. It
will also contain an article about firefighters complaining that their
work has become harder after a new kind of leisure persuit has come
into vogue called 'flame wars'.

Besides that: Even the GPL only requires that one is given access to
the source of the program one is actually provided with. As long as
you are not provided with an executable generated from the repository
it is nice if the author provices access to the repository but he hes
the right to decide not to do it.

Note that Open Source licenses *explicitly* allow to create derived
works. So if one does not agree by the way in which a project evolves
one always has the freedom to write one's own project derived from it.

Josef 'Jupp' SCHUGT