[OG] [NITRO] - Mr. George Moschovitis applies Censorship on PublicProject Forum

Ilias Lazaridis

Josef said:
Hi!

At Sat, 07 May 2005 14:33:00 +0300, Ilias Lazaridis wrote.

i did not wrote that.

you should quote more precisely.
Next month's National Geographic comes with a feature on a recently
re-discovered way of directly connecting people: privat e-mail. It

this censorship case affects the whole ruby community.

It's sad that you did not detect this.
will also contain an article about firefighters complaining that their
work has become harder after a new kind of leisure persuit has come
into vogue called 'flame wars'.

I'm not intrested in flame wars.

Just in efficient system evolution [Ruby]
Besides that: Even the GPL only requires that one is given access to
the source of the program one is actually provided with. As long as
you are not provided with an executable generated from the repository
it is nice if the author provices access to the repository but he hes
the right to decide not to do it.

I don't care what the GPL says.

I care what rationality implies [confirmed by status-quo]

Open Source Product - Open Source

Open Source Project - Open Code Repository
Note that Open Source licenses *explicitly* allow to create derived
works. So if one does not agree by the way in which a project evolves
one always has the freedom to write one's own project derived from it.

I'm not intrested to create a derivative work of "Og".

I'm intrested in contributing the changes which I nead.

If this is not possibly, I try with the next persistency-system.

If I fail again, I'll implement an own one.

..

Ilias Lazaridis

Nikolai said:
Ilias Lazaridis, May 9:

You don't constitute the whole Ruby community, dude,
nikolai

I don't have to.

Which-Hunting affects always the whole community.

[although i'm not sure yet, if Mr. Moschovitis is the 'hunter', or the
'herd' behind him]

..

Josef 'Jupp' SCHUGT

Hi!
i did not wrote that.

I did not attribute anything to you (there is no ':'). I only stated
that you wrote (something) which is indicated by the '.' at the end.
You failed in the test that was your last chance of not being
killfiled.

Josef 'Jupp' SCHUGT