[OG] [NITRO] - Mr. Moschovitis Revolutionary Redefinition of an OpenSource Project

Ilias Lazaridis

George Moschovitis wrote
[
within thread:
Re: [Nitro] [OG] - 0.16.0 with automated table evolution
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.ruby.nitro.general/305
]
Thanks.

BTW, there is a code repository for Nitro/Og that includes the latest
version.
ok

This repository is open to a group of 5 developers that have
given me valuable suggestions, bug reports through private emails.

Open to 5 (five!!!) developers [= feedback contributors]

=> Bug Reporst via emails.
So there *are* people reviewing the new Og code.

5 - very impressive.
Moreover, I consider all
the suggestions posted to this list. If anyone on this list *really*
wants to see the latest code just send me an email and I can arrange
this.

I've seldom seen such an amateur insisting on his own inability.

Do you really think that I would _ask_ you for access to an
open-source-project repository?

How ridiculous.
But I would advice to be patient, a new version will be released real
soon now (sic). It will not contain all the planned features but will
allow for broader review of the new code by all interested parties.

I would advice you to become serious and professional - and to cover at
least general requirements for an open-source project.

I would additionally advice you, to remove immediately the moderation
from my account on the "nitro.general" list.

-
-
-

Status Quo:

Open Source Product, minimum Requirement: Open Source

Open Source Project, minimum Requirement: Open Source Repository

http://lazaridis.com/core/project/open.html

..

Ilias Lazaridis

Bill said:

you are a little confused, aren't you?

comparing action with reaction.

"
[as a protest to the non-existent public code-repository and to
non-supporting my efforts on the project-forum (no responses), I've not
followed Mr. Moschovitis request to sent him the file]
"

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/141448

-

Independent of the above:

_I_ am not a publically announced open-source-project.

..

Ilias Lazaridis

James said:
And I was hoping this list could avoid the same stream of crap that
plagued ruby-talk.

James

Whow!

what an excellent fact-oriented analytical conversation.

..

Jon A. Lambert

Ilias Lazaridis farted:
what an excellent fact-oriented analytical conversation.

..

..
Open source manifesto
Section 9 - Responsibilities
17/J - Open source is not a suicide pact with idiots, imbeciles,
morons or retarded squirrels.

Error raised - Section 9-17/J
-
click - closing...

whirrrrr...grind

-
("Helps us! Puuuleeze helps us complete our evaluations!
Waaa! Mean and nasty rubyistses! Braaap!")
/
(_o_) <---Ilias

-
..

Paul Hanchett

Is there a way of moderating Mr. Lazardis' comments to the group so that
we don't have to wade through piffle?

Ilias said:
George Moschovitis wrote
[

-

Status Quo:

.

Ilias Lazaridis

Paul said:
Is there a way of moderating Mr. Lazardis' comments to the group so that
we don't have to wade through piffle?

wake up.

usenet is nothing for weak puppets.

it's censorship-free.

..

Shalev NessAiver

Is there a way of moderating Mr. Lazardis' comments to the group so
that we don't have to wade through piffle?

Sorry, just read this.

If you're using Mail.app just add a rule:

If <any> of the following conditions are met:

From Contains (e-mail address removed)

Perform the following actions:

Delete Message

or Move message to mailbox: Spam

The point is, if you're annoyed by it, do something about it.
Most email clients can do something similar to this.

While I agree that this is not ideal, the whole mailing list system
would
need reworking to completely eliminate someone entirely (that's just how
I understand it anyway).

-Shalev

Nikolai Weibull

Shalev NessAiver, May 13:
If <any> of the following conditions are met:

From Contains (e-mail address removed)
â‹®

This only captures messages from illias himself, not people who have
responded to threads started by him. What most people want is to ignore
the threads as a whole, not just illias posts to it,
nikolai

Ilias Lazaridis

Ilias said:
George Moschovitis wrote
[
within thread:
Re: [Nitro] [OG] - 0.16.0 with automated table evolution
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.ruby.nitro.general/305
]
Thanks.
BTW, there is a code repository for Nitro/Og that includes the latest
version.
ok

This repository is open to a group of 5 developers that have
given me valuable suggestions, bug reports through private emails.

Open to 5 (five!!!) developers [= feedback contributors]

And when those 5 people stuck giving feedback, Mr. Moschovitis cames up
behind the curtain:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.ruby.nitro.general/331

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.ruby.nitro.general/332

to disapear in the next moment again (possibly with a 6th member in the
close-source-project "Nitro/Og").

[btw: as expected, the next version of "Og" has excessive delays.]

Ilias Lazaridis

Thomas said:
It's a pity -- you should also include the sporadic posts you held on
the netbeans list as well.

I would not call it 'sporadic'.

I wrote around 6 weeks fulltime within netbeans.

you can follow the links for the java evaluation.

that will bring you to the netbeans threads.

http://lazaridis.com/core/eval/index.html
That way, one can make the comparison
between your removal, too.

the most impressive (to me) censorship was this form the eclipse foundation:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.softwaretools/msg/ae6315fda51d50a1

..