    But the solution opens normally in the machine that contains the source
    files, just other machines can't open the project.

    What can I do??????????????
    André Almeida Maldonado, Jan 7, 2004

  2. André Almeida Maldonado

    Hans Kesting Guest

    "André Almeida Maldonado" <> wrote in message
    > When I try to open my Asp.Net project, I receive this message:
    >
    > Unable to get the project file from the Webserver. Unable to open Web
    > Porject 'Granifera'. Unable to validate that the file path
    > '\\andre\Programação\Granifera\Sistema' matches the URL path
    > 'http://andre:/granifera'. Acesso negado.
    >

    > But the solution opens normally in the machine that contains the source
    > files, just other machines can't open the project.
    >

    > What can I do??????????????

    I notice a ":" after "andre" in 'http://andre:/granifera'. Is that a typing
    error in this post?

    Hans Kesting
    Hans Kesting, Jan 7, 2004

  3. No. The path is typed correctly.... Anyway, I've re-created my solution and
    now I can open in any machine...

    Thank's

    André Almeida Maldonado, Jan 7, 2004
  4. ok, I don't know if you tried this.

    if you copied all the files including the solution file to the other
    machine, before you open it you have to create first the virtual directory
    in the IIS linked to your physical directory.
    Marco Antonio Montalvo Durán, Jan 7, 2004
  5. Hi folks!,

    I have a similar problem, when I want open my project in my local machine (where always I have worked), appear this error message:

    Unable to Open Web Project 'MyProject'. The fle path 'C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\MyProject' Do not correspond to the URL 'http://localhost:/MyProject'. The two need to map to the same server location. HTTP Error: 403 Access Forbidden.

    I have well created the virtual directory, also, I can navigate veryl across the site. Which will be this problem?

    NOTE: For resolving this problem, I did create another project, I did copy the file to the new project, and I followed the steps that Marco Antonio is suggesting, everything run very well, but when I restart my machine, the problem appear again.

    =?Utf-8?B?bC10b3VjaGVk?=, Jan 7, 2004