    Thanx in advance.
    karthiga
    , Jan 17, 2007

  2. Zara Guest

    You should ask at comp.protocols.snmp

    Regards,

    Zara
    Zara, Jan 17, 2007

  3. SM Ryan Guest

    wrote:
    # Hi,
    # I've to create a webserver with front end should be HTML and backend
    # processing should be in C. And i should not use CGI.
    # So i chose snmp for passing data. I want to know

    If you're going to do HTTP, then you have to use HTTP. HTTP doesn't
    use ASN.1 to describe its transfers, nor DER or any other ASN.1
    encoding to transfer.

    If you're not using HTTP, then you can't expect a generic browser
    to handle the traffic.

    Also SNMP is not ASN.1; if you really meant ASN.1.

    # 1.whether single OID supports multiple value ?

    An OID is a value. Other values can correspond to arrays and
    structures.

    # 2.What is tabular object?Will it support multiple rows?

    A value with multiple rows.

    --
    SM Ryan http://www.rawbw.com/~wyrmwif/
    I think that's kinda of personal; I don't think I should answer that.
    SM Ryan, Jan 17, 2007
  4. Richard Bos Guest

    wrote:

    > I've to create a webserver with front end should be HTML and backend
    > processing should be in C. And i should not use CGI.
    > So i chose snmp for passing data. I want to know
    > 1.whether single OID supports multiple value ?
    > 2.What is tabular object?Will it support multiple rows?

    This is just as off-topic here today as it was when you posted a closely
    related question on the 6th of January, in the message
    <>.

    Richard
    Richard Bos, Jan 17, 2007