OIOIC how about? Kindly give me your advice. OIOIC is a completelynew object-oriented technology for

pervise.zhao

OIOIC is a completely new object-oriented technology for the C
programming language.

To download the "OIOIC-Primer-2nd-Edition.tar.gz" (OIOIC Primer the
Second Edition in English).
http://code.google.com/p/oioic/downloads/list

Perfectly supplies the gap of object-oriented technology for the C
programming language;
Perfectly solved the multiple inheritance problem in the Software
World;
Perfectly objectivizes multithreading access control of object;
Unifies the norm of components in the Software World;
Unifies the structure of code tree in the Software World;
Unifies the thinking of object-oriented programming in the Software
World;
Unifies all advanced programming languages in the Software World, to
make the C programming language as the preferred.

Welcome your advice!