    Both as i said are going to be .asp extensions, i am just using .txt coz i
    dont know how to display source html on a regular page, coz it automatically
    reads it as html, and i want you to see my code.
    Raphael Gluck, Aug 1, 2003

  2. What do you want to know? Source html can be displayed by replacing < with &lt; and > with &gt; Entities.

    --
    George Hester
    __________________________________

    George Hester, Aug 1, 2003

  3. I uploaded my pages as .txt files, see thee subject below

    "asp web page problem, two recordsets"

    thanks

    Raphael
    Raphael Gluck, Aug 1, 2003
  4. Oh well I am unclear what you wanted to know. All I could tell was that you had a question how ro show HTML in a HTML instead of using a txt file. I told you and that's as far as I got with your question???

    --
    George Hester

    George Hester, Aug 1, 2003