Ok, here is something strange I am hoping you can help with

Guest

We currently have an IIS 5 Virutal Directory setup as an application.

This application is called "LogonScripting", and under it rnus a bunch of
classic ASP stuff.

I have been tasked with moving my ASP.NET application under a subfolder of
"Logon Scripting".

The folder they would "like" this app to run under is "\CGI\grp_mbr";

The app works fine if I make the "grp_mbr" folder an application, but this
doesn't meet the requirements.

So what steps / tweaks do I have to do to get an ASP.NET app to run in a
subfolder of an application on IIS5.

Thanks,

Chris Bates

Guest

I'm not sure I'm reading your post correctly, but you HAVE to make the folder
that the asp.net code is in an application in order to get the asp.net code
to run in it. That's kind of the definition of an asp.net application. If
you want to move the asp.net application to a new subfolder, you have to make
that subfolder it's own application (right-click, Properties, Create).

It sounds like this is what you said you did, but I'm confused by the "does
not meet the requirements" phrase. Can you explain more?

James